I love spring for allot of reasons; weather, flowers, summer being right around the corner...
But I really really love spring fashion. I especialy love the trends that seem to be in this year. I thought it would be fun to make a list of my favorite spring trends and my favorite clothes to wear for this season.
1. Color blocking- simple whites mixed with just one other bright color is as minimalist and chic as you can get. I personally love; aqua blue, yellow, peach, orange, brown, and light blue with white. Keeping the jewelry matching and simple makes the whole outfit look more polished.
2. Florals- flowers are always good for spring, but recently I've seen floral patterns renewed in soo many different ways this year. Vintage patterend shorts, flowers mixed with stripes, and bright colored patterend jackets.
3. Stripes- It seems like stripes of any size and color are in for spring this year. I've seen soo many different kinds of stripes. I love a sharp white and light blue striped summer jacket.
4. Black and white- I'm not too into wearing black and white for spring, but it does look nice.
5. Block patterns- Louis Vuitton has taken top billing this year for their new collection with bold block patterns.
6. Pastels- My favorite pastels for spring are peach, blue, and light green. Pastel shades of neon colors seem to be quite popular too. In my opinion you just can't beat a cream and light blue outfit for spring.
7. Gray- I've seen allot of gray hues this year. Elle has a whole slide show on their website on grays for spring. What came to my mind right away was gray, white, and a light touch of sea foam green.
8. Nautical style-This trend is my favorite no matter what for summer, but now it looks like it's popular for spring. Keep it traditional with various shades of blue, bright red, and of course ...white.
9. Block heels- This almost vintage looking style shoe is gaining popularity in leaps and bounds this year. A cute two-toned block heel is essential for spring.
10. Ruffles and frills- Valentino's new collection has a ton of fabulous dresses. The tame ruffles on the dresses are just perfect. r